Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu,SAN, has relieved the following aides of their appointments.
The affected aides are:
1. Mr Olomu Bayo, Special Assistant, Special Duties
2. Mr. Olawale Abolade Mukaila, Special Assistant, Photography
3. Mr. Babatope Okeowo, Deputy Chief Press Secretary
4. Mr. Samuel Ogunmusi, Personal Assistant, (Deputy Governor)
5. Mr. Omotunmise Tokunbo, Special Assistant to the wife of the Deputy Governor
6. Mrs Erifeyiwa Shola Akinnugba, (Photography, wife of the Deputy Governor )
The affected aides are advised to submit all government’s properties in their possession to the Chief of Staff to the Governor
A statement by the chief press secretary to the Governor, Segun Ajiboye says Governor Akeredolu wishes them luck in their future endeavours.