A father and his son, names withheld have died by electrocution in Aramoko, Ekiti West Local Government area of Ekiti State.

Witnesses say wife of the deceased and the late son were working on power connections in their house when complication occured.

The man who was an electrician attempted to help his family out, but was caught by the electricity spark too.

The man and the son was said to have died immediately while the wife is currently struggling life in an hospital in the Ekiti state capital.

When contacted, chairman Ekiti West local government, Mr Olusesan Okere confirmed the incident and commiserated with the family of the deceased.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *