BY TOSIN ADERIBIGBE
The Tinubu/ Shettima Grassroots Independent Campaign Council, TSGICC , Ondo State chapter has been inaugurated in Akure the state capital.
Inaugurating the council, the National Deputy Coordinator Southwest, Mr Awodeji Akinseyinwa said the target of the council was bringing members to strategize and ensure the victory of the APC presidential candidate , Senator Bola Tinubu in the 2023 general elections now less than 40 days.
Mr Akinseyinwa who disclosed that the APC was a well structured party described Senator Tinubu as an institution who had impacted lives and served the country meritoriously , hence the need to canvas support for his candidature to win next month election.
List of members of the Executives of the council in the state.
1.State Coordinator – Mr Temitayo Oluwatuyi
2. Her Excellency O. Iyantan – Secretary.
3. Sir. Femi Ajijala – Finance/Admin.
4. Hon. Ofoesuwa F. Bolaji – Operations & Organization.
5. Princess Oladunni Odu – Women.
6. Rt. Hon Ayo Agbomuserin – Contacts and Mobilisation.
7. Dr. Abiola Oshodi – Media.
8. Mr Gbenga Adeniyi – ICT/ Situation Room.
9. Mr Felix Oladokun – Youth.
10. Mr Cyril Olutayo – Verification/Data.
11. Mr Sylvester Ikuejamoye – NGO, Support Groups.
12. Hon. Femi Bello – Election Management.
Commenting, the TSGICC State coordinator , Mr Temitayo Oluwatuyi explained that the mandate given the council was embarking on door to door campaign to share with the electorate the qualities in the APC candidate and making them realise that he remains the only choice who could deliver.
Highlight of the event was the inauguration of coordinators to oversee the affairs of the council in the senatorial districts , federal constituencies and local government areas of Ondo State.
1. Chief E O Akeju- Member, National Elders Committee.
1. Rear Adm. S.I Alade – Senatorial Coordinator (North)
2. Dr. A. Akerele – Senatorial Coordinator (Central)
3. Hon. O Tawose- Senatorial Coordinator (South)
Federal Constituency Coordinators.
1. Hon. Gani Mohammed – Akoko NE/NW
2. Barr. Tolu Babaleye- Akoko SE/SW
3. Hon. Kola Olawoye SAN – Owo/Ose
4. Hon. O. Alalabiaye/Hon. H. Olatuja – Idanre/Ifedore
5. Evang Obasuyi – Akure N/S
6. Hon Israel. O Akintade – Ondo E/W
7. Hon. Bola Ajimuda – Ilaje/Ese Odo
8. Rt. Hon. Victor Akinwe – Odigbo/Ile Oluji/Okeigbo.
9. Hon. Olayeye Aiyeniyi – Irele/Okitipupa.